Xino Tinnitus creates a customizable and comforting sound stimulus that you and your hearing professional can fine-tune to soothe the unique, irritating sounds you hear.
The result is personalized sound therapy designed to:
- Mask or cover up your tinnitus
- Take your focus off your tinnitus
Xino Tinnitus delivers:
- Relief for ringing in the ears – A nearly invisible in-ear device designed for all-day tinnitus relief
- A way to customize relief to your unique tinnitus – Multiflex Tinnitus Technology, which enables exceptional versatility in fine-tuning a relieving sound stimulus
- Quick and easy control – On-the-fly volume and memory adjustments with the touch of a finger
- Compatibility with multiple tinnitus therapy protocols – Easy compatibility with most sound therapies, including retraining or masking
- A way to deal with and manage the subjective nature of tinnitus – Starkey’s one-of-a-kind SoundPoint tool helps you identify and communicate your precise sound preferences to your hearing professional
Xino proves that good things do indeed come in small packages.
In Xino’s case, it’s a mini RIC with a longer lasting, 10A battery, configurable user control, and loaded with all of Starkey’s leading performance features.
|Model||Price – Pair||Price – Single||Accessories||Warranty|
|Xino 20 RIC Tinnitus Masker||£795||£495||None||1 Year|
Please Contact Us for further details.